*New Series* October Beauty Favorites

Beauty Favorites is a new monthly series where I'll be talking about my favorite beauty products of the month; mostly products I sampl...

Beauty Favorites is a new monthly series where I'll be talking about my favorite beauty products of the month; mostly products I sampled (via beauty boxes) and think are absolutely amazing and worth re-buying, but also anything beauty-related that I discovered or tried the past couple of weeks (tutorials, blogs, tricks and tips, etc.). I hope you enjoy this new chapter of the blog and please let me know if there's something in particular you'd like to see in this section.

For now, I'll leave you with 4 wonderful products that I tried (and loved!) in October:
Marcelle, Xtension Plus Curl Mascara || Madam C.J. Walker, Scent & Shine Coconut Oil || Farmacy, Skin Dew Mist || Tata Harper, Resurfacing Mask

Farmacy, Skin Dew Mist: I've been using this as a toner (not as a setting spray) and I like it very much; mainly because it doesn't dry up my skin like other toners do, it's actually very hydrating. It makes my skin feel refreshed and energized (great after a long day), looking dewy, sort of glowing. Don't try to spray it directly to your face, though; the spray bottle (at least the sample size) is more "squirt gun" than "fine mist". Spray it on a cotton pad and then apply it, or just pour it into another bottle, one that actually mists.



Marcelle, Xtension Plus Curl Mascara: In the past couple of months I've been receiving and testing a lot of different mascaras, so I have to admit that when I opened my Birchbox to discover yet another mascara inside, I was kind of disappointed (which I apologize for, because I love Marcelle products). Don't get me wrong, I love mascara, it's probably my #1 favorite makeup product, but it's truly hard for me to find one that really gives me #allthefeels (like Benefit Cosmetic's Roller Lash did). So if you're anything like me and are always on the look for a mascara that not only curls your lashes but that holds up that curl for a long time, the Marcelle Xtension Plus Mascara is the one for you. The brush is designed so it reaches every single one of your lashes, and the formula gives you full dramatic lashes without clumping; also, even though it's not waterproof, it stays intact all day long. One of my top favorite mascaras, ever!



Tata Harper, Resurfacing Mask: This was my Birchbox sample choice this month and I'm so happy I chose it! The formula is very lightweight gummy-like when you apply it (as I did, you may think "this is not gonna do anything"), but you can actually feel it working through your pores within minutes. The results were pretty great right after I washed it off (which was also pretty easy to do): my face was very clean (dead skin free) but no raw and dry, but rather super soft, felt refreshed and healthy. And yes, it does give you an 'instant glow'.



Madam C.J. Walker, Scent & Shine Coconut Oil: My first thought when I first took this oil out of my Play! by Sephora box was: I want to live in a world that smells like this. Seriously. I also instantly loved its texture, because it's very lightweight and doesn't feel as oily as every other hair oil out there, but rather liquid. I dare to say that I like this product just as much as Moroccanoil (that I've been using for 4+ years). Say goodbye to frizzy, coarse hair and hello to shiny, healthy-looking hair that lasts all-day-long. Also, if you're not really into hair oil, you can use this one as a moisturizer; it deeply nourishes and hydrates your skin, but it doesn't leave it feeling greasy. And again, it smells really really good.

So, tell me about products you tried in October! Which one was your favorite?


You Might Also Like

0 comments