Milan Fashion Week: Favorite Spring/Summer 2017 Looks

New York is current, London is alternative and Milan... Milan is freaking classy! That's the way I describe fashion month; after all,...

New York is current, London is alternative and Milan... Milan is freaking classy! That's the way I describe fashion month; after all, Italy did give us the Italian language, the Sistine Chapel, pizza, Gucci and Chiara Ferragni. & let's be honest, there's only a few things classier than those... My respect for the Italian fashion industry knows no limits and my expectations are always high when it comes to Milan Fashion Week, but this season in particular blew me away and was undoubtedly one of my favorites so far (I can praise Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana all night long, if you have time). Here are my top favorite looks:

Alberta Ferretti

Bottega Veneta

Diesel Black Gold

Dolce & Gabbana

Emilio Pucci

Fendi

Giorgio Armani

Gucci

Jim Sander

La Perla

Marni

Max Mara

Missoni

Moschino

MSGM

No. 21

Philipp Plein

Philosophy di Lorenzo Serafini

Ports 1961

Prada

Roberto Cavalli

Salvatore Ferragamo

Tod's

Versace

What is your favorite Italian-based fashion brand?

Photos from Vogue.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Wow, these are gorgeous! Gorgeous and fab!!! Gotta love Fendi, Moschino, and Dolce & Gabbana <3 xx

    www.itsrenalexis.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fendi, Moschino and D&G were definitely among my top favorites this season, too! Thanks for stopping by Renee. I'll be publishing a recap from PFW tomorrow, so don't forget to check it out. XOXO 😊

      Delete