New York Fashion Week: Favorite Spring/Summer 2017 Looks

& Some Fall/Winter 2016 Looks, As Well. Ralph Lauren, Rebecca Minkoff and Tommy Hilfiger are among the various designers who this s...

& Some Fall/Winter 2016 Looks, As Well.

Ralph Lauren, Rebecca Minkoff and Tommy Hilfiger are among the various designers who this season decided to change the way see fashion every year. Instead of presenting a collection for next Spring / Summer season, the designers decided to go with a see-now-buy-now fashion show. And we loved it! New York Fashion Week is my favorite part of fashion month; American-based designers are the ones closest to my heart (for obvious reasons) and over the years I've grown so much admiration for them and their work. I feel like this has been my favorite fashion week in the past couple of years; even though I missed (a lot) BCBGMaxAzria and Calvin Klein, shows like Christian Siriano and Opening Ceremony blew me away with their messages about diversity (and politics) (!!!). 

The LWLD (little white lace dress) was my top pick in almost every fashion show, obviously. But if I had to pick a favorite collection, I'd say it was Tory Burch, because I loved every single piece. But in general, my love for the SS17 collections knows no limits... So, naturally, I want to show you my absolute favorites (warning: there's A LOT):

Adam Lippes || Alejandra Alonso Rojas

Alexander Wang || Alice and Olivia by Stacy Bendet

Altuzarra || Ángel Sánchez

Banana Republic || Boss

Brandon Maxwell || Brock Collection

Brooks Brothers || Carmen Marc Valvo

Carolina Herrera || Christian Siriano

Club Monaco || Coach 1941

Cynthia Rowley || Delpozo

Derek Lam || Diane Von Furstenberg

DKNY || Elie Tahari

Elizabeth and James || Hervé Leger

Jason Wu || J.Crew

Jenny Packham || Jil Sander Navy

J. Mendel || Karen Walker

Kate Spade New York || Lacoste

Lela Rose || Marc Jacobs

Marchesa || Marissa Webb

Michael Costello || Michael Kors

Milly || Monique Lhuillier

Naeem Khan || Nanette Lepore

Narciso Rodriguez || Nicole Miller

Noon by Noor || Norma Kamali

Opening Ceremony || Oscar De La Renta

Pamella Roland || 3.1 Phillip Lim

Hrabal Gurung || Proenza Schouler

Protagonist || Rachel Zoe

Rag & Bone || Ralph Lauren

Rebecca Minkoff || Rebecca Taylor

Reem Acra || Rodarte

Sherri Hill || Tadashi Shoji

Tibi || Tom Ford

Tommy Hilfiger (featuring Tommy x Gigi) || Tory Burch

Vera Wang || Victoria Beckham

Vivienne Hu || Vivienne Tam

Yoga Azrouël || Zac Posen

Which was your favorite collection from NYFW?

You Might Also Like

0 comments