Welcoming Fall via J.Crew

Can you guys believe summer is long gone already? Seems crazy when it's 85º outside and I haven't had the first pumpkin spice l...


Can you guys believe summer is long gone already? Seems crazy when it's 85º outside and I haven't had the first pumpkin spice latte of the year yet (yes, I'm #basic like that). But today is the first Saturday of fall and soon (not soon enough) we'll be all wearing riding boots and puffy vests over cashmere sweaters. I'm still debating if I should switch my closet (goodbye shorts, hello cardigans) this weekend or the next one. In he meantime, I've been screen shopping (like window shopping, but online) and Pinterestin' new cute key pieces and outfit ideas for my fall wardrobe; the transition between seasons is always very exciting for me, especially from summer to fall. So after flipping pages on the latest J.Crew style guide and realizing that I need want absolutely everything (no surprise there), I thought it would be a good idea to share a few of my favorite new pieces (and some outfits ideas) with you. I usually go for neutral colors, so you can pretty much mix and mach everything here:


Parka || Coat || Cape || Hat

What are you most excited about this fall?


You Might Also Like

1 comments