Favorite Looks from the Emmy Awards

As someone who watches a lot of TV shows and who loves fashion, the Emmy's are like Christmas to me! Not only I get to enjoy the triump...

As someone who watches a lot of TV shows and who loves fashion, the Emmy's are like Christmas to me! Not only I get to enjoy the triumph of my favorite stories, but I get to see all my favorite actors looking their best, all in one night! Here are my favorite red carpet looks of the Emmy Awards that were celebrated on Sunday night.

Laverne Cox in Naeem Khan || SofĂ­a Vergara in Versace || Emilia Clarke in Versace || Felicity Huffman in Tony Ward || Kristen Bell in Zuhair Murad

No surprise with Laverne Cox because she always slays the red carpet (always) with her sexy looks and her stunning bod; this girl definitely knows what's perfect for her. Emilia Clarke's look was also one of my favorites because the simplicity of her dress and her makeup made her look absolutely elegant and classy, very Emmy's appropriate. & also, I fell in love with Kristen Bell's nude floral ball gown with the plunging neck line, it was everything you want to see on the red carpet: fun and romantic but sexy and very elegant. 

Tatiana Maslany in Alexander Wang || Portia Doubleday in Giorgio Armani || Priyanka Chopra in Jason Wu || Julianne Hough in Giorgio Armani || Taraji P. Henson in Vera Wang

Priyanka Chopra has become one of my favorite red carpet icons; not only because she always wear absolutely stunning dresses, but because she definitely knows how to have fun while walking on the carpet and that confidence and charm help her look extra beautiful every time. On Sunday night she just wouldn't stop twirling and laughing in her Jason Wu gown and that made her a winner and my #1 favorite.

Tina Fey in Oscar de la Renta || Sarah Paulson in Prada || Emily Ratajkowski in Zac Posen || Abigail Spencer in Jenny Packham || Grace Gummer in Galvan

Tina Fey is another woman that I love seeing on the red carpet because most of the times I know that I'll love how she looks. She never tries too hard and always wins by wearing dresses that are very flattering and beautiful on her, like this Oscar de la Renta. Speaking of winners, I was so happy that Sarah Paulson finally won an Emmy, I've been a fan of hers for quite a few years now. Her Prada gown was also a winner and she looked exquisite on it.

Julia Louis-Dreyfus in Carolina Herrera || Olivia Culpo in Zac Posen || Aimee Teegarden in Kaufmanfranco || Emmy Rossum in Wes Gordon || Tracee Ellis Ross in Ralph Lauren

And finally, Emmy Possum proved that most of the times sometimes less is more with this simple and very classy white dress; her makeup and accessories were also pretty simple and yet she looked absolutely stunning and Emmy's appropriate.

Which one was your favorite look of the night?

You Might Also Like

0 comments