Favorite Looks from the VMA

The MTV Video Music Awards were celebrated last night at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Ever year the VMA's are long-awaited, ...

The MTV Video Music Awards were celebrated last night at Madison Square Garden in New York City. Ever year the VMA's are long-awaited, not only because of the amazing performances but also because of the amazing looks on the red carpet. This year was no exception.

Nicole 'Snooky' Polizzi || Heidi Klum in Roberto Cavalli || Sasheer Zamata in C/Meo Collective || Tinashe in Juan Carlos Obando || Carly Steel in Jovani

Heidi Klum looked absolutely stunning in that nude and gold mini dress, a simple look but very classy. Sasheer Zamata's top and skirt combo were very fun and appropriate for the night, that deep red color is very flattering on her. Also, I'm not sure that it's very VMA's appropriate, but I loved Carly Steel's southern belle look.

Hailee Steinfeld in Balmain || Zara Larsson in Thierry Mugler || Britney Spears in Julien McDonald ||  Hailey Baldwin in Georges Chakra || Shelley Hennig in Rohit and Rahul

Hailee Steinfeld was my absolute favorite of the night! The forever-perfect typical Balmain style looked extra special on her and the color combination was simply spectacular. Britney was a surprise for me because I don't generally like what she wears, but I think she nailed it this time with a sexy LBD that didn't look too revealing and complimented her figure. And even though I'm not really into the whole see-trough trend, I loved Hailey Baldwin's jumpsuit, her whole look was very elegant and classy, but really fun at the same time.

Laura Marano in Yousef Al-Jasmi || Halsey in Yousef Al-Jasmi || Aly Raisman in Hayley Paige || Tove Lo in Dion Lee || Holland Rode in Kayat

After Hailee Steinfeld, the white looks were my favorites. Laura Marano and Halsey in classic Yousef Al-Jasmi were absolutely perfect for the occasion. Holland Rode looked stunning in that all-white suit (and that cape was to die for!) joining the red-carpet pants trend that's been around lately. Also, I loved Tove Lo's look with her rose gold sneakers, I think it was one of the most unique looks of the night, very fun and VMA's appropriate. And I want to make a special mention to olympic medallist Aly Raisman who, in my opinion, slayed the carpet in that nude and white dress that flattered her stunning figure in every possible way.

Which was your favorite look of the night?

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Loving Sassier Zagat's look and Hailey Baldwin in Georges Chakra! I saw Britney's VMA performance. I was excited to see her back at the VMA's and performing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YES! It's always exciting to see Britney performing. Thanks for stopping by Kaitlyn 😊

      Delete