Kate Spade July Arrivals

If someone knows how to summer in style, that's Kate Spade ; their new arrivals are classy summer all the way. So if you were looking ...

If someone knows how to summer in style, that's Kate Spade; their new arrivals are classy summer all the way. So if you were looking to add an extra special piece to your wardrobe this season, you can't miss their collection. Here I've rounded up a few of my favorite of their brand new pieces:

Summer is all about dresses and the colorblock satin faille dress is one of the prettiest I've seen so far this summer; it's simple, yet elegant and supper easy to dress up or down. And if you ask me, I think the embroidered maxi dress is absolutely perfect to wear to a wedding this season.


I've always thought white bathing suits are the perfect ones because they flatter (almost) every skin tone. Add some blue stripes and a giant bow in the back and you get what's probably the most beautiful suit of the season.


the girliest pjs!

falling floral high waist back bow legging (also available in flat colors) || emma flats (also available in black and gold)

Classy doesn't have to be basic; have more fun with your every day outfits by simply adding some details like flowers to your yoga pants and don't limit gingham to your dress or your top, wear it on your feet.


The going places silk square scarf is probably the cutest I've ever seen and the it accessory for this season; also, I've always been a huge fan of the cedar street cami bag, but I'm obsessed with this perforated version of it. It doesn't only look very pretty, but extra special and unique.


One thing is no secret and is that I love pearls, but not in the regular way that everyone loves pearls or diamonds because they're pretty, but more in a pearls-are-basically-the-only-thing-I-wear kinda thing. And even though they're not really pearls, when I saw the pearls of wisdom collection I instantly fell in love with every piece. 
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

1 comments