Freebie: July Printable Calendar

I know I say it every month, but seriously you guys, I can't believe half of the year is already gone! It seems like it was yesterday ...

I know I say it every month, but seriously you guys, I can't believe half of the year is already gone! It seems like it was yesterday when David and I were watching the New Year fireworks in Coney Island and now we're getting ready for the Fourth of July ones. Summer is officially here and it's time to relax (as much as one can relax in New York City) and enjoy the blue skies and the long days.

So far, my July is looking pretty awesome: I'm traveling to Chicago and Boston, my cousin is visiting New York for a week and I'm going to not only one but two concerts (one of them is Adele!!!). With so many things happening this month, I need to keep my life as organized as I can and that's when a calendar comes not only handy but necessary.  

I hope you like this month's beachy design (I got the illustrations from Creative Market), and since I know that you guys are all over the world (which is pretty awesome!), this month I decided to create two versions of the calendar: one with the American holidays (which this month is only one) and one in blank. Download whichever fits you the best and have a lot of fun planning this brand new month!


click to download

Happy July!

You Might Also Like

0 comments