Kate Spade June Arrivals

If you didn't have enough cute things on your J.Crew shopping bag this month , I advice you to check out Kate Spade new arrivals , beca...

If you didn't have enough cute things on your J.Crew shopping bag this month, I advice you to check out Kate Spade new arrivals, because they're to. die. for! 



After winter, we all need some brand new and beautiful sleeveless tops; I love this because they're very delicate and feminine and they can be easily dressed up (skirt and heels) or down (jeans and sneakers). And these pants are gonna be on my wish-list forever (or until I actually buy them) because they're just so adorable – remember when I picked a similar pair from J.Crew a couple months ago?


give. me. all. that. gingham! that's really all I'm going to say about those new broome street collection pieces. also, a playful twist to the typical LBD; t's all about the details and bows are always a fun way to express femininity. oh, and these pjs are the cutest!


Right now I am in love all the cobble hill and the penelope bags! Maybe because they're not your typical Kate Spade bag (you know, that one you can spot from miles away – with your eyes closed); they look pretty different from everything we've seen for the last couple of years and I found them to be more "everyday grown up". Also, I'm obsessed with the  blue / black / cement combo (it's absolutely one of my favorites ever) and the wales court line is pretty cool (very festival-like), as well.


Who doesn't need this crossbody iPhone case / wallet at least once a day? I know I do, several times. And how absolutely adorable and feminine is the eyelet / lace detail in the whole fordham court line? Loving it!



keds for kate spade new york glitter sneakers (more colors available) || clorinda sandals (also available in peach and black)

I already own a pair of keds for kate spade new york sneakers and they're one of my favorite shoes; a super girly twist to the whole sneakers trend, so it's a great choice if you're just not that into Adidas or New Balance. And these tassel sandals are also both very trendy and essential for this summer.
SaveSaveSaveSaveSaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments