Freebie: June Printable Calendar

Memorial Day Weekend made this week feel like the shortest ever, right? David and I enjoyed a mini-vacation in Philly and came back on M...

Memorial Day Weekend made this week feel like the shortest ever, right? David and I enjoyed a mini-vacation in Philly and came back on Monday night for another hectic week in New York. I'm SO behind schedule with the blog (literally a month behind, I apologize), but I couldn't wait another day to share the June calendar because I know the calendars are a favorite around here 🙂. I pinky-promise I'll do my best this weekend to catch up with some blog post...

Have a great weekend everyone, go outside to enjoy the Summer weather that is finally here (for better or for worse, lol) and click here to download the June calendar and start planning ahead a wonderful month!


P.S. the flowers used in this design were found on AngieMakes.com

SaveSave

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. These are so cute!! Love them.

    Kaitlyn-dnielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them Kaitlyn! Thanks for stopping by 😊.

      Delete