J.Crew June Style-Guide

As everybody who has ever shopped online, I receive a lot of mail and email every month (every week, every day... please, make it stop! ) f...

As everybody who has ever shopped online, I receive a lot of mail and email every month (every week, every day... please, make it stop!) from a lot of different stores – even places where I've never shopped at. And honestly, one of my favorite things to receive each month is the J.Crew Style Guide. Most of the times I don't even buy half of the things I highlight in the catalog (or that I put in my shopping bag), but I truly enjoy flicking through its pages while sipping a cup of tea (I honestly find it quite therapeutic); it's like looking at a really gorgeous Instagram feed or a paper fashion blog, where all those pretty clothes are just a few clicks (and dollars 😐) away. And now that it's (un)officially Summer, there's only one thing to do: stock up on all those beautiful and new clothes for the beautiful and new season! These are my favorite new arrivals from the latest J.Crew style-guide:


Cotton Off-The-Shoulder Top (also available in lemon and blue striped (pre-order)) || Striped Popover Sweater (also available in red/white)

Off-the-shoulder tops are this Summer's key piece and nothing makes it summerier and classier than a plain white one; perfect for every occasion, to dress up or down.


Eyelet Floral Mini Skirt* (also available in cobalt and black) ||  Flutter Sleeve Dress in Eyelet* (also available in white and black ikat)

Skirts are another Summer staple but sometimes they can become a little repetitive and boring, that's why I love this super feminine mini skirt with eyelet detail on the hem, there's absolutely nothing boring about it.


Linen-Cotton Tassel Tunic* (also available in black - check also this Embroidered Tunic) || Drapey V-Neck Romper* (also available in black ikat)


Slingback Flats in Gingham (also available in silver glitter and orange floral* - check also the Slingback Pumps in Gingham) || Collins Leather Loafers (also available in alabaster and silver - check also the Biella Tassel Loafers in violet ash, black and crackled warm sepia)

I've always been a loafers lover and this navy pair I am obsessed with it (I already added them to my shopping cart!). I'm the kind of girl who usually wear sandals all-summer-long, but loafers are sort of a basic piece for every season and there's always going to be tons of occasions (like school and work) to wear them; also, I love the fact that they're not the typical brown or black pair, so that's a little fun for your feet (extra fun with the beautiful silver pair!)



These white eyelet sandals are the cutest touch for really any Summer outfit (and that's coming from someone who usually hates white shoes), from chino shorts to maxi dresses and everything in between (I really hope I'm lucky enough to find them at a J.Crew store). & seriously, what's more beautiful and feminine than ribbons and pearls? Not many things...



And finally, some gold tassels to spice things up day and night.

* Get 30% off these items with code GETSHOPPING at checkout (valid through June 6, 2016, 11:59pm)
SaveSave

You Might Also Like

0 comments