Freebie: May Printable Calendar

"The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain".  I've been re-watching Gossip Girl (for the hundredth time) this weekend and o...

"The rain in Spain stays mainly in the plain". I've been re-watching Gossip Girl (for the hundredth time) this weekend and on season 2, Blair has a pretty funny dream about My Fair Lady. As I laughed about it, the rain poured outside my own window. It seems like the rain in May stays mainly in New York, since the forecast says rain every single day for the next 7 days... and just when I got my CitiBike membership! I just really hope it's more drizzle than anything. As everyone else, I love spending rainy Sundays curled up in bed with my takeout and my Netflix; but when you live in a walking city and you actually have to go out and do stuff, it's not pretty – at all. Anyway, it's May already and sooner than later Summer will be here, too.

Have a wonderful month (regardless of the rain) and feel free to download the May calendar here.
  

P.S. the flowers used in this design were found on AngieMakes.com

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Cute calendars! Thanks for sharing!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like it 💕; thanks for stopping by!

      Delete