Glossybox March 2016 Review

It literally took me a month to post this review and it's really a shame (and I'm very sorry) since it's actually my favorite G...

It literally took me a month to post this review and it's really a shame (and I'm very sorry) since it's actually my favorite Glossybox ever. I'm pretty easy to please and I've never not liked a box; they're usually good, sometimes they're just ok, but this one in particular was pretty close to perfection and I absolutely loved it!


A week or two before receiving my box I checked out what Liz from My Subscription Addiction received in hers and I just prayed that I would get the same (Glossybox usually sends different versions of a box); of course I was extremely happy when I opened mine to discover that I got all these products that I really wanted to try. The value of this box was about $82 which is pretty good considering that I only paid $21 and got 3 makeup products (including a brush) and 2 skin care products. 




I Love... Cosmetics - Super Soft Hand Lotion (Coconut & Cream) | full size $6: I was somehow "disappointed" with this product because it's not a straight-up creamy coconut lotion like I was expecting. It doesn't smell like you just cracked open a fresh coconut, but more like a coconut macaroon or a coconut cupcake. Anyway, it's good enough. Very lightweight and absorbs quickly so I think it'll be perfect for the upcoming hot beach days.


Eyeko - Eye Do Liquid Eye Liner | full size $20: I discovered Eyeko and their Fat Liquid Eyeliner back in December via Birchbox and I absolutely loved it. It literally changed my eye makeup routine for the best; before I wouldn't wear eyeliner very often and I definitely wouldn't get excited about receiving eyeliner in my beauty boxes. But now, when I got this one in my Glossybox, it was like Christmas morning all over again. Why do I love these liquid eyeliners so much? 1) Highly pigmented pitch black so you don't need to re-do the line (and probably mess it up) to get full coverage; 2) Long-lasting so you don't have to re-do your face halfway through the day, it really stays put for 12+ hours; 3) Easy to apply so you don't have to worry about how to get the perfect cat eye at 7am, the tip of this eyeliner gives you the precision you need. Seriously, best eyeliner ever.


Vine Vera - Resveratrol Merlot Moisture Day Cream | full size $146: I've been using this day cream under my makeup almost everyday and I really like it. It's very rich, yet lightweight and absorbs fairly quickly but leaves my skin very moisturized and healthy looking through the day. I also like the scent and the fact that is not too strong so it doesn't interfere with my perfume or body lotion.


Too Faced - Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipstick (Chihuahua) | full size $21: Too Faced is one of my favorite makeup brands and I'm so happy that I can get it in my Glossybox. However, I have to admit that I wasn't very excited about this product because I always thought the Melted Lipsticks were just plain lipgloss (and I don't wear lipgloss); but oh boy, how wrong was I... It's lipstick, it's literally melted lipstick! Don't ask me how that works because I have no idea, it just does and it's amazing. The shade it's one of my favorites for "natural" looking lips with a little bit of shine and very pigmented so it stays put for a long time; the formula goes on smoothly and it smells delicious (like all Too Faced products).


Luxie Beauty - Rose Gold Large Angled Face Brush 504 | 1 brush $16: This is, obviously, one of my favorite products this month. 100% cruelty-free, vegan, Paraben free and coated with antibacterial solution. I think this brush is specially designed for contouring, but since I already have one of those, I decided to use mine for blush. It's great! I love it and I use it daily; firm enough and very soft, so it's easy to blend with it.

You Might Also Like

0 comments