Freebie: April Printable Calendar

My favorite month is here and I'm very excited about it! It's officially Spring and the temperature in New York is slowly going up;...

My favorite month is here and I'm very excited about it! It's officially Spring and the temperature in New York is slowly going up; yesterday I wore shorts for the first time in 6 months and I felt #blessed. Aside from that, my birthday is next weekend and David and I are going to Florida to celebrate; last time we saw a beach was in Connecticut on Labor Day weekend, so you can imagine that we're really really looking forward to some sun-bathing and ocean waves. I haven't had much time to plan our weekend escapade but I'm definitely gonna do it in the next few days; if anyone has suggestions of things to do in the Miami/Fort Lauderdale area, please let me now.

I hope everyone's April is looking as good as mine; click here to download this month calendar and start filling in all those plans for the next few weeks.


You Might Also Like

0 comments