London Fashion Week: Favorite Fall/Winter 2016 Looks

From New York to London we kicked off the second week of fashion month with the British designers. & even though as a New Yorker (did ...

From New York to London we kicked off the second week of fashion month with the British designers. & even though as a New Yorker (did I just called myself that?), London Fashion Week isn't nearly as big as New York Fashion Week for me, I can't deny that they do have some legit thing going on at the other side of the pond. These are my favorite looks from my favorite shows at London Fashion Week:

Alexander McQueen



Antonio Berardi



Belstaff



Burberry



 Charlotte Olympia



Emilia Wickstead



Markus Lupfer



Mulberry



Paul Smith



Topshop



Who's (What's) your favorite London based designer/house?

You Might Also Like

0 comments