J.Crew March Style Guide

It happens every month, I still haven't finished obsessing over J.Crew's last Style Guide when I receive a new one just as beautif...

It happens every month, I still haven't finished obsessing over J.Crew's last Style Guide when I receive a new one just as beautiful!

Due to lack of time to go window shopping, everything I've seen about Spring fashion has been through emails or catalogs I receive from the stores where I shop, and oh boy, I'm excited and my online bags are full (but then again, my J.Crew bags are always full so...). This season is all about gingham, polka dots and stripes; it doesn't get better than that, right?

Cardigans are a must during springtime (or any other time, really) and this one is definitely my favorite I've seen out there; if you like it, check also this shell in gingham. Last spring I got a navy blue polka dot romper that I wore like a thousand time though the early fall, I think this silk dress is nothing but the perfect replacement for it.

I might be slightly obsessed with polka dots ...and pleated skirts. These are just perfect because you can dress them up or down, for literally any ocassion. & if you're not really into midis, check out this mini (on sale!).

Jersey Lomellina Ruffle Bikini Top (more colors available; these colors and sizes have a discount; check also Jersey Lomellina String Bikini Top)
We had snow in New York two days ago, so unless I go to Florida or something like that, I won't be wearing a bikini anytime soon. But that doesn't mean I can't appreciate the good swimwear out there, right? I've loved ruffle bikini tops for many years now and this one is no exception, besides, the color is just so beautiful. Match it with this ruffle bikini bottom or this twist bikini bottom.

Elsie Bow-Tie Pumps (check also Flats in Stripe) || Leather Lace-Up Ballet Flats (also available in peach and midnight poppy) || Suede Sandals with Grommets (more colors available)

Goodbye boots, hello cute shoes! Also, how many gold sandals is too many gold sandals...?

J.Crew never disappoints with its jewelry collection. For me, pearls are everything but I'm also crazy in love with this Midnight Floral set.

The best part? All these have 20% off with the code GETSHOPPING at checkout (value trough Monday March 7, 11:59pm). Enjoy!

You Might Also Like

0 comments