J.Crew February Style Guide

Carly said it better , " I'm smiling and my wallet is crying" . Because ever since I opened my mailbox to discover J.Crew'...

Carly said it better, "I'm smiling and my wallet is crying". Because ever since I opened my mailbox to discover J.Crew's new arrivals I can't stop adding things to my shopping bag. Everything is absolutely beautiful and I think it's safe to say that this Spring style guide is one of my favorites so far.

One can never have enough white shirts or enough cardigans, or at east I know I can't. I think about this button-down as an statement piece, perfect for any occasion. I'm also in love with this colarless shirt and this tuxedo shirt. & this tipped cardigan is definitely the cutest, it also comes in orange; if you love it as much as I do, you can't miss this tipped cable sweater*.

Striped Polo Sweater-Dress* | Tie-Front Pant*
I love this dress and I wish it came in petite because it's just so cute and perfect for the early spring, however I don't think I'll be getting it since it'll be a weird mid-leg length on me since I'm 5'1'' (1.55m). & these pants are the cutest, they come also in grey and navy and I want them all! They look so feminine and comfy it's very hard to resist.

This jacket (and its skirt) remind me of the Chanel suits and  I love it because it can be both elegant and casual. The most beautiful coat for spring and it also comes in red! Seriously, what's cutest than navy gingham lining? Not many things.

It's going to be a long time until I go to the beach, but when I do, you can be sure I'll be wearing this tunic (it also comes in pink) and this bikini top. I firmly believe that pom-poms make everything better and so do stripes. Pair the seersucker bikini top with this bikini bottom, these boy shorts or this ruched bikini bottom* (my personal favorite).

Jeweled flats! Do I need to say more?

I find very hard to get sneakers because I often found them boyish and not really cute at all. But this gold New Balance sneakers are definitely on top of my wish-list right now, they're the most beautiful sneakers I've ever seen! & a gold clutch always comes in handy, right? 

One of my favorites of this season are the new sunglasses; there's so many shapes and colors to choose from! & as per usual, J.Crew kills it with its gorgeous necklaces.


*25% off with code TIMETOSHOP (ends tonight at 11:59pm)

You Might Also Like

0 comments