Lilly Pulitzer Spring Resort

Winter is almost over (wishful thinking?). & with almost I mean we're in the middle of it. The truth is that we've had a very...

Winter is almost over (wishful thinking?). & with almost I mean we're in the middle of it. The truth is that we've had a very warm and enjoyable winter here in New York, so I can't really complain, but if Punxsutawney Phil is right and we will have indeed an early spring, that wouldn't make me unhappy either ;-). I'm getting a little bit bored of the black on black winter look and Lilly Pulitzer's new arrivals gave me something to really look forward to this spring/summer. Here are some of my favorite pieces:

There's absolutely no piece of clothing that I love more than a Little White Dress, extra points for the lace.
Lace is everything for me, especially during the warm season. I love how good it looks either with print or plain fabrics, for day or night.

UPF 50+ Sophie Dress (more prints available) || Palm Beach Swing Jacket (also available in pink)
This dress is already in my shopping bag at lillypulitzer.com; I love the Resort White Lucky Trunks print, it reminds me of china plates and I feel kind of upset that they don't have anything else available in it. Also, this jacket is a must have for early spring, right?
I am in love with this silk shell and its print (look at that collar!), a great piece to dress up or down. The Buttercup shorts have been on my wish-list for the past two years and this year I promise myself that I'm getting them simply because there's nothing cuter than scallop hem shorts (or tops, for that matter), is there?

iPhone Cover (more prints available) || Roxie Statement Necklace
How cute is this Lilly Loves NYC phone case? Sometimes I don't feel identified with Lilly's cases because they're always very very summery and I live in New York, where the closest summer is The Hamptons. However, this one nailed it and I'm definitely going to get it. Also, I'm very into statement necklaces lately (check my other picks from J.Crew) and this beautiful one is now on my list.

What is your favorite Lilly print for this Spring?

You Might Also Like

0 comments