Glossybox February 2016 Review

I apologize for the late review, but better later than never, right? I don't particularly look up for spoilers about my boxes, but so...

I apologize for the late review, but better later than never, right?
I don't particularly look up for spoilers about my boxes, but sometimes they just come to me. At some point last month Glossybox's social media manager was trying Benefit's POREfessional products on Snapchat and I just knew we'll be getting some of those at some point. So when my box finally came (very late this month) last week, I was so happy to see that it included The POREfessional primer and also (one of my favorites ever) a GlamGlow cleanser!


This month's box is themed for Valentine's Day and it's one of the sweetest they've done so far. I like keeping their cute boxes because I use them to storage random things around my apartment. Unfortunately, mine was delivered on a rainy day and it got wet and somehow "stabbed", so it has a hole on it – that I managed to cover with the bow.
The contents of the box are more on the skincare side this month, but I'm happy anyway because (I love skincare! &) I got products that I will certainly use (all of them) and just paid $21 for what's worth about $65.




Glamglow - Thirstycleanse Daily Hydrating Cleanse | full size $39: I love Glamglow products! & this mud-to-foam hydrating cleanser is (as expected) marvelous. It goes on very smooth and smells delicious, leaving your skin feeling great, extremely soft and moisturized and completely refreshed. The formula is paraben, phthalate, and sulfate free, so bonus points for that.


Benefit Cosmetics - The POREfessional Face Primer | full size $31: I've said it before, almost all primers are good on my list. But The Porefessional is no primer, it's magic! It makes fine lines and pores disappear right in front of your eyes within seconds and helps your face to stay put all day long. It's silky and lightweight with a peachy tint but it goes on sheer and gives your face a flawless look even before you do your makeup.


Teeez Cosmetics - Oasis Gem Lipstick (Heat Wave Ruby) | full size $22: I love the color of this lipstick (dark berry) and the fact that is highly pigmented and stays put for hours and hours. The formula is a little bit dry though, but nothing that a clear lip balm (or lipstick) on top can't fix. I also loved the package design.
This product is not available anymore, however, there's 1 on amazon for $12.99; you can buy the new Teeez Cosmetics Lipstick 'Read My Lips' here and check their other lip products here.


Être Belle Cosmetics - Golden Skin Roll-On Caviar Eye Gel | full size $45: I'm always a little skeptical with these kind of products, but this roll-on gel is no joke. It's very cooling and refreshing (which helps to smooth swollen eyelids) and helps to hydrate your eyes. I've been using it every morning before I do my makeup, and my eyes really look like I slept more than what I actually did.


BioRepublic Skincare - Sheet Mask (Green Tea Detox) | 1 mask $5: As primers, sheet masks are all good on my list. It was the first thing I've tried from this box and it left my skin looking (and feeling) radiant, clean and soft. The best part is that all BioRepublic masks are 100% cruelty-free and Parabens, Sulfates, Phthalates, and Triclosan free.

What is your favorite product in your "before makeup" routine?

You Might Also Like

0 comments