Victoria's Secret Spring Catalog

I believe that wearing a nice pair of underwear and bra is as important as wearing the perfect outfit. It doesn't even have to match – ...

I believe that wearing a nice pair of underwear and bra is as important as wearing the perfect outfit. It doesn't even have to match – if you're not that kind of girl, the only important rule is that it looks nice and grown-up (please, say goodbye to those rainbow panties from high school). Many girls think that looking good on the inside doesn't matter because nobody's going to see it. I'm sorry, but that's like not making your bed in the morning because you're gonna mess it up again at night. When you wear a beautiful set of underwear you're treating yourself and that makes you feel confident and pretty inside and out. Besides, what's the point on wearing a $400 dress if your panties have holes? Ew, not pretty.

I absolutely adore underwear shopping (actually, I think I enjoy it more than shoe shopping), there's something so therapeutic about finding the most beautiful bra for your favorite blouse... & I never ever ever miss a 7 panties / $27 sale at Victoria's Secret. This weekend I got their Spring catalog in the mail and as you can imagine, my shopping bag is already full. These are some of my favorites from the new collection:
 Tropical Lace Push-Up Bralette Incredible by Victoria's Secret Sport BraPerfect Shape BraTriangle Strappy-back Push-Up Bra Date Push-Up Bra Wear Everywhere Push-Up T-Back Bra The Lounge Bra Cotton Push-Up Bra Sheer Lace Tunic Lacie Thong Panty Checking Panty Lace Cheeky Panty Allover Tropical Lace Thong Panty Low-rise Cheekini Panty Date Lace Cheekster Scrappy Bikini Panty

Do you think wearing beautiful underwear is as important as wearing a beautiful outfit? Where do you usually get yours from?

You Might Also Like

0 comments