Glossybox January 2016 Review

I initially fell in love with beauty subscriptions thanks to Glossybox . Its beautiful packaging (the best in the business for what I know)...

I initially fell in love with beauty subscriptions thanks to Glossybox. Its beautiful packaging (the best in the business for what I know) and the luxury products they deliver, are the reason why I look forward to check my mailbox every month. Also, if you ever have a problem / doubt / question, their customer service is simply one of the greatest out there.


The contents of this month Glossybox were just perfect; just the right combination between makeup (2 products), skin care (2 products) and hair care (1 product). With a value of $53 (I paid only $21) I'm loving every single one product, even though is not their best valued box since they usually go up to the $65 or more.




-417 - Foot Nourishing Cream | full size $18: Winter is the most unfavorable season for dry and cracked soles, specially for those who (like me) have dry skin. I don't know if this cream is going to solve those problems for me, but it'll certainly help. I really like the scent which is very soft, and the formula is very lightweight for a foot cream; my feet feel soft and refreshed after I use it. 


Beautiful Nutrition - Lemon Rinse Gentle Clarifying Treatment | full size $10: Getting hair care products is my favorite part of opening subscription boxes; I love them all and so does my hair. I was really impatient to try this one since I'd never tried a "clarifying treatment" before. Now I'm hooked! Bleached ends and flat iron twice a week got my hair dull, but after using this product once I can already notice an improvement. It definitely looks shinier and healthier with a delicious lemon scent. Bonus points for being for being free of parabens, phthalates, synthetic colors or fragrances (and it is color safe too).


Royal Apothic - Cream Crème To Go (Cutting Garden) | full size $30: The formula is lightweight and absorbs quickly leaving the skin very moisturized but without feeling greasy. I love its nice scent (which will vary for subscribers) and the fact that it's not so strong but it's definitely there. Since it's winter and my skin is very dry I usually keep a lotion in my handbag to use it throughout the day; this is going to be my "go to" lotion for now on.


MeMeMe - Lip Glide (Playful Peach) | full size $9: This was the product I was excited the most for when I opened my Glossybox this month. However, the color just doesn't look good on me (way too orange and I look sick) unless I mix it with some other color. I'm kind of disappointed because I genuinely like everything else about this lipstick. It's very high pigmented with a matte finish but the formula isn't drying, it actually glides on very easily and makes my lips feel moisturized and smooth.


Emité Make Up - Diamond Heart Base Primer | full size $29: To be pretty fair, almost all primers are good on my list and this one is no exception. The formula has a peach/pink tint but it goes on sheer; it's also thin enough that it's easy to spread and doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It makes my skin look smoother and my makeup sits more evenly and stays on for a longer period of time.

What is your "go to" moisturizing this winter?


You Might Also Like

0 comments